- Electric geyser repairs
- Electric geyser replacements
- Repair of leaking taps, toilets and pipes
- Burst pipe assessment and repairs
- Drainage and shower-base replacements
- Sanitary-ware installations
- Bathroom and kitchen renovations
- Washing machine installations
- Dishwasher installations
- Firemain repairs and installations
- Assisting with water pressure issues
- Grey water advice and installations
- Any general plumbing maintenance
Barras Plumbing aims to provide exceptional service, striving to become the preferred service provider for the KZN Midlands & Surrounds.
Run by Murray Barras, a qualified plumber (who has accumulated over a decade’s worth of hands-on plumbing installation and maintenance experience here in South Africa, and in the UK) – someone from whom you can expect professionalism and workmanship of the highest level.
NB!! We are PIRB registered and therefore able to issue the legally required Certificate of Compliance (CoC’s) required for all electric geyser repairs and replacements.
Round Table PMB
So glad to see Murray back in the plumbing game! Thank you for coming to the rescue of the Round Table at the Royal Show Grounds and making a plan for us within 20 minutes of my call – you do know your business!
Karkloof Canopy Tours
Murray is friendly and helpful, and goes beyond the call of duty to make sure his customers are happy with his work. He is timely, professional and reliable, and I would be happy to recommend him to anyone.
Graeme Foss Electrical
Murray is an experienced and professional plumber who I’ve known and worked with regularly over the years – as an electrician it is integral that I partner with other reputable tradesmen, Murray never disappoints.